Strapping is the process of applying a strap to an item to combine, hold, reinforce, or fasten it. There are various types of strapping materials like Polypropylene, PET, Steel, Nylon etc. which are commonly used for various packaging applications like :
- Bundling items together for handling and shipment: newspapers, pipe, lumber, concrete block, etc.
- Attaching items to pallets, skids etc.
- Reinforcing wooden boxes/crates and corrugated boxes.
- Closing corrugated boxes and shipping containers.
- Securing coils of steel or paper.
Easier & Safer to use.
|PP Strap Roll||PET Strap Roll|